Euclideon Vault is a new suite of software that provides many ground-breaking features for users of Point Cloud datasets, including:
– Manage, view and manipulate Massive Point Cloud Data
– Secure, remote streaming of Euclideon Unlimited Detail point cloud models
– Open access to Unlimited Detail point cloud rendering technology
– Ability to stream Unlimited Detail models to a variety of mobile devices
– Built-in conversion of point cloud to Unlimited Detail models
Future features will include:
– Allow Internet of Things (IOT), GPS and other real-time feeds.
– Time-Based versions of parts of the model – ie, new scans of parts of the model can be included, and all time/date stamps can be viewed and compared.
– Collaboration tools with simultaneous, remote access.
– Built-in conversion of industry standard polygon/mesh models.
The introduction of Euclideon Vault has resulted in a much more integrated and simpler user interface with much more powerful features for existing Euclideon customers and also making it much simpler for 3rd party integrators.